The AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED not only features Nikon’s exclusive built-in SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet operation, but also employs Nikon’s VR system which minimizes blur caused by camera shake. The VR system allows the use of slow shutter speeds in dimmer conditions. There is also Active VR mode available, which compensates for the intense vibrations experienced when shooting from a moving motor vehicle, ship or helicopter. This lens delivers superior optical performance thanks to the incorporation of five ED glass elements and high-grade Nikon Super Integrated Coating. The lens also offers a fast constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 at all focal lengths. It is ideal for professional-level photographic needs.
- VR operation offers the equivalent of using a shutter speed 3 stops (eight times) faster*
- Two VR modes are available; Normal and Active
- Holds fast and constant f/2.8 maximum aperture through the entire focal range
- Built-in SWM for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet AF operation
- Five ED glass elements for higher optical performance
- Dust and Waterproof rubber sealing mount