The Glidecam HD4000 is a lightweight, hand-held camcorder stabilizing system. This system is upgraded from the 4000 Pro and offers fine adjustments and an improved gimbal and balance system. Camera stabilization systems like this one work to provide camera stability during movement for dynamic and subjective camera shots. It utilizes a balancing system that dampens the user’s body movement, providing a smooth, floating moving image appearance usually achieved with more expensive equipment. Upgrades from 4000 Pro This system is upgraded in its gimbal movement and adjustment of convergence and camera balance.
- Designed for compact and full size cameras weighing from 4 to 10 pounds.
- X,Y Head Dimensions: 8.75″ x 5″ x 1”
- Base Platform Dimensions: shortest—13.75” x 4.75” Longest—18.25” x 4.75”
- Central Support Post: 1″ diameter
- 20″ tall in shortest mode
- 28″ tall in longest mode
- Weight: 3.3 pounds without Counter Weight Plates.
- Each Custom Counter Weight Plate averages .272 pounds.
- The Glidecam HD-4000 includes 12 custom Counter Weight Plates.
- 12 Counter Weight Plates = 3.264 pounds
- Camera Mounting Plate has 1/4″ & 3/8” mounting holes
- Base Platform has 1/4″ mounting hole for optional LCD Monitor attachment.
- Made in USA.